Welcome to the website for the West Suffolk and Borders branch of the Campaign for Real Ale
West Suffolk and Borders branch extends from Brandon in the north to Nayland and the Essex border in the south, and from Newmarket and Exning in the west to Finningham in the east.
There are around 200 pubs in our branch area which we strive to promote and protect. If you have any news or information about our local pubs and beers, or if you want to find out more about us, please get in touch through our Contacts page.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 13:05 : Come and check out the CAMRA stand at the @Ascot_Beer_Fest new members get a free pint when they join at the festiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
- Friday, 12:27 : RT @Ascot_Beer_Fest: Why not join @CAMRA_Official at #Ascot_Beer_Fest today? Stand beside Bar 5. Two FREE fest halves if you sign-up her… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
- Friday, 09:39 : RT @CAMRABooks: Let @BobCarshalton take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of #London bit.ly/2d6z55j pic.twitter.com/qB7oU7BpgQ
- Friday, 11:37 : Very last CAMRA Revitalisation Project consultation meeting takes place at Voodoo Cafe, Darlington tomorrow. 1pm-3pm.
- Friday, 11:31 : RT @LeedsCAMRA: All @CAMRA_Official members welcome at next branch meeting @foxandnewt 19:30 Tuesday 4th Oct LS3 1LD #beanactiveCAMRAmember